Did you know 30 Lines broadcasts a live weekly podcast?
The show — Apartment Marketing Gone Digital — airs live every Tuesday at 5 PM Eastern. It features Mike Whaling from 30 Lines, along with Duncan Alney from Firebelly Marketing, Eric Brown from Urbane Apartments and Mark Juleen from J.C. Hart Communities. We also regularly feature guests including property management executives, apartment Internet marketing experts and digital marketing/social media professionals.
Topics vary from week to week, but we try to focus on the latest trends in online and digital marketing and their impact on apartment marketers. You can listen to the show from the player on this page, from the RSS feed or by downloading the latest episodes from iTunes.
Have a topic you’d like to hear more about on an upcoming episode? Let us know. We’d love to hear from you!
Ask a Question, Leave a Comment
Do you have a question or a comment that you’d like us to address on an upcoming episode? Just click the button below, enter your name and number, and we’ll call you. Once you hear the recording, tell us your name then leave your question or comment. Or you can always send it to us in an email.
- #52: #IBS2011 and Helping Residents with a Map
- #51: Looking Ahead: Online Marketing Goals for 2011
- #50: Building a Powerful Brand with Jay Ehret
- #37: What’s In Your Online Marketing Toolkit?
- #36: Mobile Marketing for Apartments with Tim Grace
- #35: Search Engine Optimization & Social Media: A More Visible Web Presence
- #34: Talking Social Media with The Training Factor
- #33: Online Marketing for Apartments: Reporting Back From #NAA10
- #32: Marketing Your Lease-Up Online
- #31: Using Video to Market Your Business