There’s a lot of buzz around location-based applications right now, and one of the services at the head of this pack is a mobile application called Foursquare. Foursquare allows users to earn points by “checking in” at various locations around town. Users can connect with their friends from Facebook and Twitter, and the user who […]
Tag Archives: FoursquareComments ( 24 )
Get updates by email
- Who Are The Admins For Your Brand’s Facebook Page? March 17, 2010
- How Apartment Companies Can Use Foursquare January 20, 2010
- The Resident Portal as a Communication Hub July 9, 2008
- 30 Topics to Write About in Your Community’s Blog July 27, 2008
- Comment on Your Brand’s Facebook Page as Yourself May 25, 2011
- Lead Attribution: “Company Website” Isn’t Enough May 10, 2013
- Be Awesome. The Social Media Part Will Take Care of Itself. October 15, 2012
- Google+ Local: What Does It Mean for Your Business? May 31, 2012
- Four Simple Steps to Eliminating Waste and Increasing Conversion on Social Media April 10, 2012
- Facebook Timeline for Business: A New Look for Your Page March 1, 2012
- Aaron Sperling: Thanks. That is interesting. That range is higher ...
- Mike Whaling: Thanks for confirming, Aaron. We work with a num...
- Aaron Sperling: Mike, We are definitely on-board with your sugges...
- Mike: This is was a wonderful post. Thanks. ...
- Mike Whaling: Hi Leloo, Facebook hasn't made a map available for...
"property management" #WhyWeCelebrate advertising apartments apartments marketing multifamily NAAEduConf NAA "online presence" seo "social media" "social media marketing" Apple applications Blog Blogging business communication community customer relationships customer service Facebook Facebook business page Facebook Page admin Facebook Pages Google Independence Day Innovation Interactive listening managing Facebook Pages Marketing microblogging multifamily MySpace NAA Ning questions ratings Search seo Social social media social media for business social media marketing tips for managing Facebook Pages Twitter using Facebook for business using social media web 2.0 WordPress YouTube