Respond to every lead, instantly.
Answer the most pressing questions of current and prospective renters instantly, with the opportunity to pass communication to a leasing professional at any point.
Facilitating an always-on experience for renters.
Our multifamily chatbot service can instantly engage with residents and prospects 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Running on the backbone of Facebook Messenger, the service integrates artificial intelligence (AI) and predetermined rules to simulate natural human conversation. Plus, anywhere you can share a link, you can start a chat. Therefore, your 30 Lines Chatbot doesn’t just reside on your apartment website.
Today, response time matters.
Renters expect immediate responses to their inquiries. How long does it take your leasing team to respond to a prospective renter online? Now, imagine how many properties the prospect will research and contact within that time frame. If just one of those competing properties responds more quickly, they win the lead – not you.
More conversations, more signed leases.
The longer the technology runs, the smarter it becomes. Instantly, however, you’ll reduce the number of leads missed by your leasing team. In fact, each time an individual interacts with a 30 Lines Chatbot, lead information is captured and seamlessly passed into your lead management system for accurate attribution.
Gone are the days when leasing consultants spend hours monitoring social media and other digital channels to generate responses to repeated renter inquiries. Instead, let your apartment chatbot handle the initial lines of communication, passing more nurtured leads to your leasing team.
Where’s the proof?
Apartment marketers – like you! – are already strategically using a multifamily chatbot to net more digital leads and create an engaging experience for their prospects and residents. For example, one team deployed a 30 Lines Chatbot on their property website, and ultimately integrated the tool with their social media advertising strategy. Over the course of 30 days with a Facebook ad budget of $150 and a call-to-action of “Message us,” the property generated the following results:
average cost per lead
cost per high-interest lead
Let’s chat through our multifamily chatbot’s capabilities.
Renters don’t have to wait for your office to open to receive a response from your team
Your Digital Leasing Agent
Mirrors the same conversation and relationship-building experience of chatting with a leasing professional
Share a Link, Initiate a Chat
Accessible from anywhere you can share a link – beyond your property’s website
Accurate Lead Attribution
Eases the ability to track prospect interactions from any digital channel, including social media
Starts the Conversation
Seamlessly handles the transition to a leasing professional at any time
Ask for Reviews
Gathers resident ratings and reviews from anywhere you can share a link – beyond your property’s website
Connect with Apartment Marketing Tools
Integration capabilities include lead management systems, websites, social media advertisements, email marketing campaigns, Facebook Messenger campaigns, and more
Pick a Plan that Works for Your Apartment Marketing Team
Engage with your audience instantly. Welcome 30 Lines Chatbot to your leasing team, and then continue leveraging this multifamily tool as it continues to evolve, with no long-term contractual commitment.
- Introduce a customized 30 Lines Chatbot to a single property.
- A one-time $550 setup fee is initiated to build the leasing bot, incorporating multifamily industry and location-specific intelligence to field and respond to prospect and resident inquiries quickly and effectively – plus establishment of integrations with lead tracking software.
- A one-time $500 setup fee is initiated to build the leasing bot, incorporating multifamily industry and location-specific intelligence to field and respond to prospect and resident inquiries quickly and effectively – plus establishment of integrations with lead tracking software.
- Ideal for corporate real estate groups with a diverse portfolio of assets.
- Includes a more robust custom 30 Lines Chatbot to funnel information and communication about individual properties, connecting all entities under a corporate brand.
- Initial consultation with 30 Lines team will be instituted to determine project scope.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about multifamily chatbots.