Modern-Day Crisis Communications
It’s always difficult to prepare for the worst because usually, it’s unimaginable. One thing is for sure, when a crisis arises, timely communication is paramount. Here are a few tools you should consider as you try to bridge the communication gaps between your team and your customers.
- Update your business description and links on your social profiles.
- Create new FAQs on your website and Google Business listing.
- Share a Google Post and update your office hours as necessary.
- Add new FAQs to your chatbot conversation flows.
- Update your appointment booking app with new virtual appointment options.
- Update your greeting message on your phone line.
- Update your email signatures with important info in the P.S.
- Integrate a Crisis Communication banner on the homepage of your website. See the example below.
Bottom line, make it as easy as possible for people to stay in the know and clearly understand the best ways to do business with you.
What else can we be doing to help?
Let us know what questions you have. We’re here, ready to assist where we can.