If you’re building a wide-reaching web presence for your business, that probably means that you’re using sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr and Vimeo, as well as tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, SocialMention and Tweetdeck (or Seesmic) to connect with customers and spread the word about your products and services.
That’s a lot of different things to know and manage, and I haven’t even started to scratch the surface … and new sites continue to be introduced almost daily that are changing the way we communicate.
Whether you’re looking to get more out of these tools or you’re just trying to figure out how/where to get started, it shouldn’t have to be an overwhelming endeavor … that’s why we’ve started offering the Quick Fix.
Here’s how it works:
- Use our online tool to schedule an appointment. You can prepay when you book, or you can pay at the time of your consultation. It’s a flat rate of $50.
- Give us a few details about your questions, as well as a link to the site/page you want to discuss.
- When it comes time for your appointment, we’ll call you and provide you with a link to login to the online meeting.
- We’ll spend the next 30 minutes answering your questions, helping you understand the features of the tool and working with you to make sure you understand how it fits into your communication strategy.
- If for some reason we can’t help get your questions answered, we’ll help you find someone who can or we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
The way we look at it, we spend a lot of time learning these tools, determining which ones are most effective for business and exploring ways to dig in and get the most out of every site. You spend more time connecting with your customers, not trying to figure out the latest Facebook feature. Consider it your online marketing help desk.
Want to schedule a Quick Fix? Go ahead – give it a shot. We’re giving away the first three for free.