Senior Lead/PHP Developer
About 30 Lines
Are you a detail-oriented, multidimensional thinker who loves solving problems and bringing new ideas to life?
At 30 Lines we’re cultivating a curious team focused on creating digital solutions for our clients and their customers and we’re looking for a Senior Lead Developer to help us bring our game to the next level.
Senior Lead/PHP Developer Overview
- 1+ years WordPress experience
- 3+ years writing in PHP
- Back-end web development (i.e., OO PHP, MySQL, NGINX, etc.)
- Development using a modern PHP framework (i.e., Laravel, etc.)
- Implementing and enhancing WordPress themes and plugins
- Version-control management system using GIT or similar
- Can build cross-browser/platform responsive web page design – 5+ years equivalent work experience
Attributes for Success
- Experience compiling and documenting requirements
- Strong desire to follow coding best practices such as design patterns and documentation
- Ability to conduct and train proper review of code for development team Skills Needed
- Ability to lead a team of developers on multiple simultaneous projects
- Working within an agile development environment, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills and technical writing skills are valued
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze problems, identify their causes and clearly communicate solutions
Bonus points if you have experience in…
- DevOps knowledge for WordPress architecture and web applications
- Knowledge on use and implementation of web services (i.e., AWS, Google, etc.)
- Managing Security around all hosted environments
- Design, create, and implement a database using ACID properties and also write a query plan
About 30 Lines
We’re a growing digital agency in the heart of downtown Columbus. At 30 Lines, we’re a curious team focused on creating digital solutions for our clients and their customers, specializing in the apartment and housing industry. We offer competitive pay, workplace flexibility, and embrace a non-crazy work culture that allows you to be you. We’ve thrown billable hours out the window and focus on doing our best work at work, so we can live our best life outside of the office.
30 Lines is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to minority status, gender, disability, or veteran status.