Crisis Marketing Resources
Marketing Resources for Navigating COVID-19
You can prepare for a crisis as much as you want, but you never truly know what is needed until it happens. Here are 30 Lines, we’ve created a list of resources, tools, and suggestions to help your business navigate the current situation in our country during the COVID-19 breakout.
While we focus on the multifamily and apartment industry, the majority of these tools and resources can apply to most small businesses as well.
Not finding the answer that you’re looking for? Drop us a line. We’re here to help.
Check out these resources:
- Modern-Day Crisis Communications blog post
- Small Business Marketing Survival Guide for COVID-19
- Marketing Survival Digital Checklist
- Social Platforms Checklist
- Resident Correspondence Tools
- Collection Resident Feedback and Engagement
- Social Distance Approved Resident Events
- Tour Options: Self-guided and Virtual Tours
- Get Facebook and Google Ad Credits
- Website Accessibility During Shelter-in-Place