Are you a smart, self-starting marketing student or recent grad? Interested in learning how all the pieces of the online marketing puzzle fit together? Are you looking to gain valuable marketing experience, working on websites, email marketing, social media and more? Then we should talk.
30 Lines is hiring a fall intern to help us build our clients’ online presence. The ideal candidate should have strong writing and research skills and be ready to work with an overly-caffeinated, nimble, results-focused team.
What will you be doing?
This isn’t just about getting coffee (there’s a Starbucks right downstairs) — you’ll be working on client accounts from day one. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching the latest tools and trends in social media and search engine optimization
- Monitoring and tracking client online ratings and reviews
- Assisting with compiling marketing reports and results
- Claiming and updating client online local listings
- Drafting social content, blog posts and emails
- Assisting with managing and monitoring online communities
- Researching 2014 media, speaking and event opportunities
- General office support
- Prior internship experience is required.
- Agency experience is preferred, but not necessarily required. Experience working with startups and technology is also a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A respectable personal social media presence.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to be accessible and available.
Why 30 Lines?
You’ll work with clients ranging from national restaurant chains to multi-million dollar real estate firms (we do a lot of work with apartment companies and local businesses) — and online marketing channels.
We are a curious bunch, always looking for a better way to get results for our clients and help them achieve their business goals. Our clients are leaders in their respective industries, and they look to us to help them leverage online technologies to maintain that edge.
It’s a fun, collaborative environment. Everyone here has their own office, but it’s more likely that you’ll find us huddled up around the conference table, cranking on the latest project. We hustle, but we don’t take ourselves too serious — proven by the guitar, old school Nintendo and Eric’s popcorn machine. Our clients are doing cool things, and we genuinely like working with them. Ask anyone on the team: We’re building something amazing here, and we’d love to have you join us.
Think you’d be a good addition to the 30 Lines team? Email us a cover letter and link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
- Fall internship will start at 15-20 hours per week, with potential for growth.
- This is a paid internship.
- 30 Lines is located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Applicants need to live in, or be willing to commute to, Columbus for this position.