Here at 30 Lines, we’ve been helping our clients grow their online presence since 2008. Now our expanding client base offers us the opportunity to grow our own team to continue to provide impactful digital marketing solutions, including award-winning websites, email marketing, and our own digital products. With a exciting future ahead of us, this is the time to get on board and grow with us.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll be helping to build software platforms that powers better customer experiences. We primarily serve local businesses, including apartment companies, restaurants, associations, and more.
You’ll be working on two key projects, including:
- RentPress — Our marketing data control center for the multifamily real estate industry, which gives clients the ability to connect their pricing data and incoming leads to today’s best-of-breed marketing software platforms
- Rock The Review — An application to help businesses collect customer feedback, generate public ratings and reviews, and measure their customer service scores over time
You’ll have the opportunity to work with and mentor a growing team of developers who are contributing to our custom software solutions, client websites, and more.
What We Need From You:
You’re the ideal candidate if you can listen to the needs of clients and teammates, and can translate that customer input into extendible software applications.
3+ years experience, with demonstrable knowledge of:
- Object-oriented PHP, including Laravel (knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem is a huge plus)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, i.e. MySQL and PL/SQL, including database optimization best practices
- CSS, SCSS, and Sass preprocessing
- XML and JSON
- Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS experience is a plus
- Version control experience required
- Be a problem solver and go-getter
- Write clean, readable code and tests
- Basic Dev Ops best practices, including common build tools/packages like Github, Bitbucket, DeployHQ, and others.
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on skills and experience)
- 401K with matching program
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid parking
- Regular “work-aways,” allowing you to work where you’re most productive
- Dedicated “Rock Blocks”: Every other Monday is blocked off (no meetings), so you can rock out on whatever work you need to catch up on
- Unlimited vacation time (Just produce.)
Must be comfortable working with a small team, developing clean, optimized code, and testing and documenting your work.
Your New Team
The 30 Lines Dev team is based in Columbus, with team members working remotely in Detroit and Ft. Lauderdale. Developers are involved on projects from day 1, collaborating with all disciplines and contributing to the overall success of each project, working closely with strategy, UX and design to come up with the best solutions for the problems at hand.
Why 30 Lines?
You’ll work with clients ranging from national fashion retailers and restaurant operators to multi-million dollar real estate firms (we do a lot of work with apartment companies and local businesses) — focused on their online marketing channels.
We are a curious bunch, always looking for a better way to get results for our clients and help them achieve their business goals. Our clients are leaders in their respective industries, and they look to us to help them leverage online technologies to maintain that edge.
It’s a fun, collaborative environment. Everyone here has their own office, but it’s more likely that you’ll find us huddled up around the conference table, cranking on the latest project. We hustle, but we don’t take ourselves too serious — proven by the old school Nintendo, random Minions, and the popcorn machine. Our clients are doing cool things, and we genuinely like working with them. Ask anyone on the team: We’re building something amazing here, and we’d love to have you join us.
Think you’d be a good addition to the 30 Lines team? Tell us why.
30 Lines reserves the right to modify, add, or delete items within this job summary. This is to serve as a general summary of responsibilities and is not intended as a detailed outline.
30 Lines is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability. The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.
Think this position sounds like a great fit?
Have a question about this opportunity?
Call us: 614.859.5030