Drawing on experience gained from running and marketing businesses since 1997, I launched the company to help businesses and other marketing agencies integrate their online marketing efforts with one goal in mind — build a stronger online presence for the brand.
With a number of clients in the multifamily real estate business, I moderate the Apartment Chat (#AptChat on Twitter), a ongoing discussion about how apartment companies can use social media and other digital tools for their business.
- Who Are The Admins for Your Brand’s Facebook Page?
- How Apartment Companies Can Use Foursquare
- Ad Review: Hail So Big It Will Smash Your Car
- Tagging a Facebook Page From Your Facebook Page
- Find Related Keywords with Wonder Wheel
I also do a fair amount of speaking at conferences and privately to organizations. When I speak, I often post my presentations here, so feel free to peruse. If you’re looking for a speaker for an upcoming event, please get in touch. Here’s a presentation I gave to the Social Media Club Fort Worth about ways to integrate online and offline marketing:
Want to know more? Send me a tweet:
If you’ve read through all that, you deserve a break. I’d recommend starting here. Thanks for stopping by and taking a few minutes to get to know me and 30 Lines … I hope to connect with you soon! ~ Mike
How to reach me:
- Email: mike [@] 30lines.com
- Phone: 614.859.5030
- Facebook: facebook.com/mikewhaling
- Twitter: @30lines
- Personal Twitter account: @mwhaling
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mikewhaling
- Flickr: flickr.com/photos/mwhaling
- Pandora: pandora.com/people/mwhaling
- Friendfeed: friendfeed.com/mwhaling
- MySpace: myspace.com/mikewhaling