What’s new in RentPress 6?
RentPress 6 has arrived! We have so many new features and upgrades, we wanted to be sure you know exactly what you’re getting with this new version of RentPress.
For one property. For your entire portfolio. Even different feeds from multiple providers, all on the same site. Power your marketing machine with automatic updates and beautiful layouts.
This platform transforms any website into a compelling marketing hub that lets your prospects know everything about you, all in one convenient place. This gives your websites style and tracking capabilities all without sending your leads offsite.
Connecting your marketing efforts has never been easier.
What’s new in RentPress 6?
RentPress has a rich history of fuelling websites representing hundreds of properties. We constantly hear from our customers just how much they love the ease of the one-step integration. And we’re not slowing down. RentPress 6 blows the lid off the website marketing experience. From property managers, to website developers, to marketing directors, to savvy real estate investors, there’s something for everyone.
More than just a plugin, RentPress comes with templates made with the renter in mind. In the last major release of RentPress, we included templates, expertly created by our User Experience and Design team, for a property to showcase their available apartments to prospective shoppers. Our new templates in RentPress 6 let you create single-property and multi-property websites in minutes. And we mean minutes. Maybe you’ve heard this before, but this is the real deal. In five minutes or less, your website can go from nothing to hundreds of pages, each dynamically updating in real-time with property info.
Let’s dive in.
For shoppers browsing your corporate or portfolio website, the journey begins with search. When you enable our new Search Page template, you get a page that allows shoppers to look through your entire portfolio. Prospects can filter by number of bedrooms, budget, pets, and more. Maybe they know the name of a property they want, or a city, or zip code. We packed an immense amount of power and capability into a simple search experience. And it expands to fit portfolios of all sizes.
From the search page, shoppers can select a property they want to learn more about. Property listing pages create a hub for each property, showing all relevant contact points, real-time pricing and availability, and even location information.
But we didn’t stop there.
We know that each property has something unique to bring to the table. Customized photo galleries let the property flaunt a little. Whether it’s one-of-a-kind amenities, inviting staff, or awesome resident events, the only limit is your imagination.
In today’s digital age, 91% of 18-34 year-olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations (BrightLocal). When your property works hard to gain great resident feedback, you want to show that off. If you work with Modern Message or Kingsley Associates, those positive reviews earn their place on each property’s page on your web site. Don’t work with these partners? No problem. RentPress can also dynamically bring in reviews for your properties from Google.
According to Google, searches using the term “apartment” have increased more than 2296% over the last five years. It’s not only important your website shows up in as many searches as possible, but critical your site shows up in as many relevant searches as possible. The major ILS’s dominate search. But what if you could viably compete in search engines just by leveraging your current portfolio? RentPress 6 makes this possible by laying the apartment SEO groundwork on your website. With RentPress, you can dynamically update pages for commonly searched keywords like “dog friendly apartments,” “apartments with pool,” and “apartments in [city].” If you own or manage multiple properties in a major metropolitan area, you want to be the best answer for these searches. And if you’re looking to go to the next level, 30 Lines offers SEO packages to get you seen in search.
There’s so much more packed in to this release:
- Add a logo for each property on their listing pages to help carry consistency of experience for the curbside to the website.
- Add a tagline or slogan for each property to help highlight an important marketing message or pertinent property information or updates.
- Detailed pet policies can help clarify for shoppers any unique restrictions or allowances as well as any additional fees.
- Phone tracking numbers for properties can be easily entered for simple tracking.
- Link to social networks for properties to show off their unique personalities, encourage customer engagement and build community.
- Default placeholder images ensure a consistent browsing experience in situations where you may not have photos or images of your property or floor plans.
- Cities directory pages provide a central hub for all of your properties in a city and provides an immense SEO boost.
- Display specials on property pages and include a link where shoppers can find out more details. Specials can be set to expire after a set date. They will also be displayed on your search page to highlight properties with offers.
- Add 360 Virtual Tours on floor plan pages.
- New floor plans grid shortcode, rebuilt from the ground up to match the floor plans grid, allows you to show property floor plans on any page of your site. Supports pop-up contact forms.
- SEO Schema, Markup, and Headings throughout ensure that search engines automatically know as much about your properties as you do.
Power Your Marketing With RentPress
Your website should be the center of your marketing efforts. RentPress can revolutionize any WordPress website into a valuable apartment marketing hub. And at a reasonable price.