Digital Marketing Intern
We’re looking for an eager intern who is looking for experience in digital marketing. In this role you’ll:
- Create Facebook ads
- Create Google ads
- Integrate SEO services
- Edit websites (this includes meta descriptions and alt tags)
- Craft data reports
- Monitor and interpret Google Analytics
- Manage websites built on WordPress
This is a paid internship based in Columbus, Ohio. Previous experience a plus, but we can also train you on all of these skills. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’ll also pay for your Google Ads Certification and Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification.
- Must be a junior or senior at an accredited college
- Customer-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Flexible thinker, creative problem-solver, ability to work on a variety of projects at once
- Thrives in a high-energy, collaborative environment
- Resilience and adaptability
About 30 Lines
At 30 Lines, we’re cultivating a curious team focused on creating digital solutions for our clients and their customers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where our interns can learn and grow. Our goal is to make sure you leave with relevant work experience on your resume and glowing reference from us.
30 Lines is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regards to minority status, gender, disability, or veteran status.