SpeakingNeed a digital marketing speaker?
Looking for a speaker to get things going at your next meeting or conference? Mike Whaling of 30 Lines can help your company take control of its web presence and learn how to find profit (and even fun) by successfully using your blog, search engine optimization, social media and other online tools.
These aren’t boring lectures or business as usual. Mike delivers top shelf, engaging, interactive workshops and presentations, including real-life examples, specific tactics and takeaways and a healthy dose of humor. Your team or your audience will come away with the inspiration, strategies and resources to achieve new levels of success.
- Connect and Grow Your Business Online – Build your brand’s web presence, grow your business
- All We Need is (Link) Love – Best practices for driving traffic to your website or blog
- Blogging for Your Business – Using a blog to create a following and fill your cash register
- It’s Not Kid Stuff Anymore – Using today’s social networking sites to grow your real world business
- Evangelists Are Your Best Salespeople – Turning current customers into PR/referral machines
- Online, Meet Offline. – Five ways to integrate social media into your current offline marketing efforts
Call Mike Whaling at 614.859.5030 or drop an email to email@example.com to book 30 Lines for your next event.
- 30 Lines Social Media Workshops
- Arizona Multihousing Association
- Broadband Properties Summit
- Digital Media Alliance Florida State of the Digital Industry Event
- Doterati Social Media Breakfast
- Fiber-to-the-Home Conference
- Housing Iowa Conference [Slides]
- International Builders’ Show
- Killer App Expo
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association [Slides] [Video]
- National Apartment Association Education Conference (Multiple events)
- National Multi-Housing Council (Multiple events)
- Optimization Summits
- Washington Multifamily Housing Association [Slides]